GREY ANODE (2pc.)
BLACK POLYMER (2pc.)
May need to install Adobe Reader
Roof Racks AERO-Groove
For roof rails with a longitudinal groove on the inner side of the profile.
Streamlined shape that decreases resistance to air flow during driving. Profile dimensions - 67x24 mm. May be installed at any width between racks. Standardized groove for trunk accessories: ski, bicycle, basket, box fixation, etc. The chafing plate at the top of the profile provides an opportunity to fix the cargo and avoid damage of cross-arm surface.
Peculiarly designed, the roof racks look stylish and modern.
High-quality materials and assemblies - reinforced aluminum profile with anodic or polymer protective-decorating coating and flexible PVC profile.
Installation -at the longitudinal groove of the aluminum profile roof rails.
Carrying capacity - limited by load, recommended for a certain vehicle (40-70 kg for most vehicles).
Recommendations for using:
1. Place small freight and heavy load as close to the roof rails as possible.
2. If the cargos are placed simultaneously, trim them on the roof racks. Place heavy cargos closer to the roof rails, light - to the center.
3. Fix the cargo to the roof racks and roof rails.
4. Fix the hanging ends of the long goods to the body to avoid rocking during transportation.
5. Choose the best low-speed driving mode, avoid hard acceleration and braking.
Cross-arm length - 1300 mm.